Es ist: 16.12.2018, 00:50 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia
13.11.2017, 06:18
Beitrag: #1
BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia
BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia Moenchengladbach at the end of the season. Dak Prescott Jersey . Basel says the 25-year-old player has agreed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga club. The transfer fee was not disclosed. Moenchengladbachs current keeper, Marc-Andre ter Stegen has been linked with a move to Barcelona. Sommer says in a statement published by Basel that "its very difficult for me to leave Basel, but Ive always dreamed of playing in a major league." Sommer has helped league leader Basel win the Swiss title for the past two seasons. He will leave after the World Cup, where he is expected to back up Swiss first-choice keeper Diego Benaglio. Sommer follows national teammate Granit Xhaka, who was transferred in 2012, in moving from Basel to Moenchengladbach. Keith Smith Jersey . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. Tyrone Crawford Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-43-c...ersey.aspx . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday.Simoni Lawrence is leaving the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The 25-year-old linebacker is expected to sign with the Minnesota Vikings in the coming days, according to TSNs Matthew Scianitti. Lawrence tweeted out a message of thanks to the Ticats on Sunday. In the tweet Lawrence expressed his gratitude to various members of the team, staff and community, finishing the message with: "I have been blessed to have had a chancee to spend a season with such a great organization. Kyle Wilber Jersey. . This was not an easy choice for my family and me, who loved the atmosphere in Hamilton. Thank you Ticat Nation! "Eat them raw." GOD BLESS." Lawrence has signed with a number of NFL clubs in the past, including the St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bears and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He has never appeared in an NFL game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation