Es ist: 15.12.2018, 02:45 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-kenny-golla
28.03.2018, 06:18
Beitrag: #1
Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-kenny-golla
Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork. Kenny Golladay Jersey .com) - Towering Croat Ivo Karlovic stunned world No. 1 star Novak Djokovic in Thursdays quarterfinal action at the season-opening $1.22 million Qatar Open. The 6-foot-10 Karlovic, the tallest player in the history of the ATP World Tour, served his way past the Wimbledon champion Djokovic in a 6-7 (2-7), 7-6 (8-6), 6-4 decision in 2 hours, 16 minutes on the hardcourts at Khalifa International Tennis Complex. Dr. Ivo swatted 21 aces, including four straight to close out the final game of the match. The Croat recorded the only break of serve in the bout in the deciding set. Karlovic is now 2-1 lifetime against Djokovic, including a perfect 2-0 on hardcourts. It was unbelievable, Karlovic said during his on-court interview following the match. When I arrived here, I didnt expect that one. He wasnt able to show his full range because it was windy. I just focused on my game and in the end I was a little luckier. Karlovic also claimed his second career victory over a world No. 1, with his previous win over a top-ranked player coming at the expense of Roger Federer in Cincinnati back in 2008. Also on Thursday, fourth-seeded Spanish veteran David Ferrer whipped German Dustin Brown 6-2, 6-2 to set-up a semifinal affair with Karlovic on Friday. Doha serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Lions Jersey . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. Tahir Whitehead Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions...ck-jersey/ . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ethan Finlay scored in the 88th minute to give the Columbus Crew a 1-1 tie with Real Salt Lake on Wednesday night. "Im proud of them the way they fought back, but the other side is youre disappointed were in that position in the first place," Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. "Were on the sideline celebrating a tying goal but we should have been in a different position." Salt Lake goalkeeper Jeff Attinella was pleased how a makeshift lineup responded after a 4-0 loss Saturday at Seattle, but knew the teams first victory at Crew Stadium in seven games since 2006 was within its grasp. "Initially, Im disappointed when its that late in the game and were up 1-0," he said. "We want to do our best to get three points. It doesnt matter whether were on the road or not, but before the game we would have taken (a point)." Finlay,, who entered in the 77th minute, took a through-ball from Ben Speas on the right side and dribbled just inside the penalty area before chipping the ball over Attinella. Jarrad Davis Jersey. The third-year player has scored all three of his career goals in the past four games. "(Speas) played a great ball in and Attinella came out quick," Finlay said. Attinella finished with six saves, making four outstanding stops after teammate Luis Gil opened the scoring in the 56th minute to end the teams 275-minute goal drought. Gil scored his second goal of the season after goalkeeper Steve Clark made a save on Abdoulie Mansallys long strike. "I just pounced on it when I saw it coming," Gil said. "You sniff those out. You want those. It was a good strike and a good follow as well. We had a lot of guys up there." Salt Lake is 6-1-7, and Columbus 4-5-5. Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation