Es ist: 18.11.2018, 11:12 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
INDIANAPOLIS -- George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt
13.08.2018, 04:43
Beitrag: #1
INDIANAPOLIS -- George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt
INDIANAPOLIS -- George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt when he showed up to the arena Friday. Latrell Sprewell Jersey . He didnt know it was going to turn out to be a career night. "When I first walked in here today I was yelling at everybody, I dont know what it is, but I have a lot of energy," Hill said. "They said, Hopefully it carries to the court." It did in a big way. Hill had a career-high 37 points, nine rebounds and eight assists, leading the Indiana Pacers to a 118-113 overtime victory over the Portland Trail Blazers. Hill forced overtime with a 3-pointer to tie the game at 103 with 8 seconds left in regulation. Paul George, who finished with 17 points, missed a 3-pointer, Granger grabbed a rebound and found Hill for the tying basket. "Just trying to move to an open spot to get a shot up." Hill said. "I knew we needed a 3. The best way to do it is off an offensive rebound." David West scored a season-high 30 points and had 10 rebounds and Paul George added 17 points for the Pacers (39-10), who have won 5 of 6 games. Damian Lillard had 38 points and 11 assists and LaMarcus Aldridge had 22 points for the Trail Blazers (35-15). George converted a steal into the go-ahead dunk with 3:48 left in overtime, putting the Pacers ahead 107-105. West dunked with 1:37 left to make it 111-107. West scored 10 points in the fourth quarter to keep Indiana in the game. He made a jumper to tie it at 91 with 3:54 left in regulation and later tied the game at 97. George made a 3 with 1:30 remaining to put the Pacers ahead 100-99, but then Wesley Matthews scored and Nicolas Batum made a pair of free throws to put the Trail Blazers ahead 103-100 before Hill tied the game. "I thought we played well against a championship-level team who found a way to get it done," Lillard said. "Thats what great teams do, find a way to get it done." Indianas 118 points was a season high, but its what was needed to beat the leagues best offensive team. More importantly, though, the Pacers just want to prove they can beat the leagues best teams. "Against the top teams, you have to get wins throughout the year," West said. "This is a good win for us and we talk about finishing strong before the All-Star break. I thought we prepared well for this and came in and had a good game." Indianas newest addition was inactive. Andrew Bynum joined the team on Friday, a week after signing with the Pacers and over a month after being suspended indefinitely by the Cleveland Cavaliers. He played in 24 games for the Cavaliers this season, but hasnt played a game since Dec. 26. Pacers coach Frank Vogel doesnt expect the 7-foot centre to play for several more weeks and said he wants to make sure Bynum is comfortable before throwing him into Indianas rotations. But the Pacers could have used his rebounding. By halftime, the Trail Blazers had a 25-15 edge and held Indiana to no offensive boards. The Pacers went on a 10-2 run in the second quarter. C.J. Watson made a free throw and Granger converted a 3-point play before Dorell Wright made two free throws, Watson made pair, Granger scored on a jumper and Rasual Butler hit a 3-pointer to make it 30-27 with 8:10 left in the first half. Lillard scored to give the Trail Blazers 44-35 lead with 3:29 left in the second quarter. Then the Pacers went on 8-2 run capped off with a shot by Hibbert to make it 46-43. Aldridge answered with a basket and West scored for Indiana before Lillard scored a wide-open layup with 2 seconds left to give the Trail Blazers a five point halftime lead. Pacers forward Lance Stephenson was out with a sore lower back. He was injured during a fall in Indianas 89-85 win over Atlanta on Tuesday. Vogel said Stephenson bounces back from injuries quickly and doesnt expect him to miss many games. NOTES: Stephenson has started every game hes played in this year and has missed just one game. Granger, who finished with seven points and six rebounds, started for Stephenson in that game in January and started Friday nights game, too. Its the only two starts for Granger in nearly two years. ... The Trail Blazers were without guard Mo Williams, who missed the game because of personal reasons. . Portland outrebounded the Pacers 47-46. It was the first time the Pacers were outrebounded in seven games. Draymond Green Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Jordan Bell Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Customized/ . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. BEREA, Ohio -- Browns coach Mike Pettine says he expects Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel to get equal reps with the first-team offence next Monday night against Washington. Manziel played with the first-team offence during Tuesday mornings practice, but Pettine said afterward that no decision has been made as to who will start the Browns second preseason game. But it wont necessarily matter, as Pettine wants both quarterbacks to get equal reps or close to it with the first-teamers. Whether thats by series, by quarter or by something else remains to be seen. Pettine said "theres a lot of options on the table" and the staff would figure it out when it meets during the teams off-day on Thursday. That includes deciding who will actually start the game. "Just the factor of starting a game I think is a little bit overblown in this situation because were going to try to balance the reps with the ones in the game," Pettine said. "Brian came in ahead and its a little overrated who trots out there for the first time." No matter what happens next Monday night, though, people are going to tune in to watch. Manziels debut last Saturday against the Lions drew 2.82 million viewers, making it the highest-rated and most-watched preseason game on the NFL Network. Quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains spoke to the media after practice, saying there was still no clear-cut leader in the competition. "I dont think well make the decision based on that (game)," Loggains said. "But its a body of work that theyre accumulating, putting together, and thats how well make the decision." Loggains was in the news after the NFL draft when he said in a radio interview on ESPN Arkansas that Manziel, before he was drafted, sent him a text that read: "I wish you guys wouldd come get me. Omri Casspi Jersey. Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together." That slip by Loggains didnt go over too well with the Browns. "He paid his penance for that," Pettine said. "We made him wear a visor that said, Im a dummy for a day during the spring with the walkthrough." "Coach Pettine has a unique sense of humour," Loggains said. "Im trying to get rid of (the visor). Im waiting for someone else to say something so I can pass it on to the next guy." Earlier Tuesday, the Browns signed unrestricted free-agent quarterback Rex Grossman and waived quarterback Tyler Thigpen. With so much experience in co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans offence, Grossman is happy to help his fellow quarterbacks any way he can. "If anybody has any questions or I feel the need to maybe help out, then I will," he said. "I havent shied back from that in the past and Im here to just help." NOTES: Practice ended with a 4th and 1 play to see which side wore the orange jerseys Wednesday. The defence won, stuffing Miles Austin on an end-around attempt. . FB/TE MarQueis Gray (concussion) and CB Justin Gilbert (groin) returned to practice. . WR Josh Gordon (abdomen), WR Nate Burleson (hamstring), LB Darius Eubanks (shoulder) and DL Billy Winn (abdomen) did not practice. DL Desmond Bryant was also feeling nicked up, so his scheduled day of rest was bumped up. . In the Browns depth chart for the second preseason game, rookie FB Ray Agnew is listed as the starting fullback, with Gray listed as a tight end. ... A man covered head-to-toe in an all-orange bodysuit stood on the corner outside the Browns facility before practice, holding up a "Honk for Hoyer" sign to passing cars. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation