Es ist: 18.03.2018, 12:14 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Lewis Hamilton is dealing with the poor start in his attempt to claim a third consecu
16.01.2018, 06:49
Beitrag: #1
Lewis Hamilton is dealing with the poor start in his attempt to claim a third consecu
Lewis Hamilton is dealing with the poor start in his attempt to claim a third consecutive title like a true champion, according to Mercedes boss Toto Wolff. Dmitry Orlov Jersey . The Briton has struggled due to reliability issues, poor starts and contact with other drivers during the opening three rounds of the F1 season and has yet to trouble team-mate Nico Rosberg, who has sealed an impressive hat-trick of victories.Rosberg is already 36 points clear in the Drivers Championship ahead of this weekends Russian GP but Hamilton, who admits he is out of jokers in 2016, has kept calm thus far with 18 races remaining. And Wolff says that he is impressed by the way both Mercedes drivers have handled their contrasting starts to the campaign, noting the adversity Hamilton has faced.Both drivers are in a good place mentally, the Mercedes head of motorsport said. Nico is on great form but keeping his feet firmly on the ground. Russian GP on Sky The Russian GP is live and exclusive on Sky Sports - and there are a host of ways you can watch it. Lewis would have every right to feel disheartened by his start to the season - but he is calm and confident, handling adversity like a true champion.Hamilton had to start the Chinese GP from the back of the grid due to a power unit failure in qualifying and Mercedes have confirmed that the MGU-H has now been repaired, with an insulation error thought to be the problem, and the unit will travel to Russia as a spare. Sky Sports F1’s Natalie Pinkham joined Lewis Hamilton for a live Facebook chat following his return from the Chinese GP The Sochi Autodrom has been a happy hunting ground for Hamilton, however, winning both of the previous grands prix at the venue, and he remains confident that his season will soon start to improve.He said: There was plenty going through my head after China, as youd expect. But, after all these years, experience has taught me to stay calm and keep pushing forwards when I get knocked back. Ive been here before a few times now. Russian GP tyre choices Mercedes have opted for softer tyres than Ferrari A lot can happen over the next 18 race weekends and I have the utmost confidence in this team. But adversity is part of the journey: it brings us closer, makes us stronger and I know that together well bounce back, so Im confident of better weekends to come.There are lots of positives to carry into the next battle. If nothing else, I know after these first few races that I can still overtake! Rosberg extended his winning streak to six in Shanghai but as well as fearing a comeback from his team-mate, he also believes Ferrari and Red Bull are hot on the Silver Arrows tail.I would never have expected the first three weekends to go the way they have, he added. Ive made the most of my opportunities and I have a bit of an advantage in the points right now - but we are only three races down and it would just take one bad weekend for that gap to disappear.Most consecutive F1 winsLewis is still the benchmark for me as he is the current champion, Ferrari havent shown what they can do yet and Red Bull also look like theyre getting stronger, so its going to be a good battle and Im looking forward to that. I wouldnt have it any other way.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for a preview of the Russian Grand Prix. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Dominic Harlow. Also See: Whens the Russian GP on Sky? Most consecutive F1 wins John Carlson Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Jay Beagle Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold.Friday night in Vancouver, the Canadian Football Hall of Fame announced its 2015 class, headlined by quarterback Dave Dickenson, Montreal owner Robert Wetenhall, and former CFL coach and GM Bob O’Billovich among others. They are all people who are deserving of the highest honour for their place in the three-down game. But it’s time for the Canadian Football Hall of Fame to broaden its scope and reflect the true breadth of Canadian Football greatness. That’s right, it’s time to include for consideration those Canadians who make their names in the National Football League. Historically this was never a problem for the Hall of Fame in Canada since there were virtually no Canadian players in the NFL for a very long time. That, however, began to change during the 1980s to the point where, on average, there are between 15 and 20 Canadians playing during any NFL season, many of them players who spent their college years in Canada. Not every Canadian who spends a few years in the NFL is a Hall of Famer. And no one wants to see the Canadian Hall cheapened that way. But there are some examples of players who represent some of the very best football talent this country has ever produced who are not eligible for consideration to the Canadian Hall of Fame. For ten seasons, Israel Idonije was arguably the best Canadian defensive lineman on the planet, and for many years the best Canadian football player – period. He played high school football in Brandonn, university football at the University of Manitoba and was a high CFL draft pick who found his way to the NFL. Lars Eller Jersey. It is ridiculous that he cannot be considered for the Canadian Football Hall of Fame. Similarly, skill positon players such as receiver Jerome Pathon and running back Reuben Mayes deserve consideration, especially if one considers their body of work in the NCAA and NFL. Former University of Western Ontario running back Tim Tindale is another sure-fire Hall of Famer, if you put his CIS and NFL years together and measure his overall body of work. Hall of Fame executive director Mark DeNobile said this week its a conversation his group needs to start having. And hes right. There was much talk last week about how the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, located near downtown Hamilton, has fallen on hard times, with just a trickle of visitors each day. It may be time to think of a new location – Saskatchewan anyone? But it would also be smart to re-think how you measure a Canadian Football Hall of Famer. Its great to honour Americans who play three-down football in Canada. But just as the Pro Football Hall of Fame is really just the NFL Hall of Fame, the Canadian Football Hall of Fame is currently the Hall of Fame for three-down football. Now is the time to make the Hall of Fame more relevant by celebrating all of the best players in the Canadian game as well as the best players being produced in Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation