Es ist: 18.03.2018, 12:34 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
PEORIA, Ariz. [url=
23.12.2017, 09:11
Beitrag: #1
PEORIA, Ariz. [url=
PEORIA, Ariz. Calum Chambers Jersey . -- The Seattle Mariners have their new closer. Fernando Rodney took part in Seattles first workout for pitchers and catchers Thursday, soon after the reliever signed a two-year contract worth $14 million. Rodney reported to spring training on Wednesday and passed his physical, clearing the way for the Mariners to add him to their 40-man roster and announce his contract. "It feels good to be here," Rodney said. "You guys know my situation. I just try to come in and close the game. I think we have the right guys here." The 36-year-old Rodney was 5-4 with 37 saves and a 3.38 ERA for the Tampa Bay Rays in 2013. He ranked second in the American League in saves and ERA over the past two seasons, with a combined 85 saves and a 1.91 ERA. The Dominican right-hander said three other teams were interested in signing him -- Baltimore, the New York Mets and Cleveland. Rodney has a history with Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon, who was the bullpen coach in Detroit when Rodney played for the Tigers. Rodney said he wasnt surprised that it took until February for him to sign with a team. "I think I got the right (timing) and the right organization," Rodney said. "They were more interested in me, thats why Im here." Tom Wilhelmsen and Danny Farquhar were last seasons closers for Seattle. They combined for 40 saves, with Farquhar replacing the struggling Wilhelmsen in early August. "Were extremely happy to have him and he certainly solidifies the back end of our bullpen," McClendon said. Rodney is known for the way he wears his cap, the bill tilted to one side, and his save celebration in which he shoots an imaginary arrow into the sky. "Great character. The fans in Seattle are going to love him," McClendon said. Alex Iwobi Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Gabriel Jersey . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night. . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.When Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson was asked on Twitter earlier this month who his next team would be, he sparked speculation he could be coming to the CFL with his answer, the BC Lions. But if the exciting former NFL receiver does find himself north of the border, it will be with the Montreal Alouettes. The Alouettes added Johnson – who was for a time known as Ochocinco – to their negotiation list Thursday. Johnson did nothing to quell the speculation once the news was announced. Shkodran Mustafi Jersey. . Nothing to negotiate, Ill be fast as hell and in shape. RT @CFLonTSN: (@ochocinco) has been added to @MTLAlouettes negotiation list — Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) March 20, 2014 In 11 seasons in the NFL, 10 with the Cincinnati Bengals, Johnson finished with 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation