Es ist: 16.11.2018, 09:25 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter fo
08.02.2018, 10:26
Beitrag: #1
PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter fo
PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. Doug Gilmour Jersey . Coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Tuesday as the team returned from its bye week and began preparations for the Arizona Cardinals (7-4) on Sunday. The Eagles (6-5) are tied for first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys. "Nick will be our starter," Kelly said. "And hopefully we get Mike (Vick) back through a full week of practice and hell be able to be the No. 2 guy." Foles, in his second season, replaced Vick, who re-injured his hamstring in a loss to the New York Giants on Oct. 27. The Eagles have saved their season after a rocky start and hes been the focal point. Foles has played in parts of seven games this season. In five starts, hes 4-1, and overall, he has thrown for 1,554 yards with 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Whats more, hes thrown 199 passes, dating back to last season, without an interception. "I feel the same," Foles said. "Nothing has really changed. Im going to prepare the same way I always have." His quarterback rating of 128.0 is on pace to break the regular-season record of Green Bays Aaron Rodgers (122.5), set in 2011. Twice this season, Foles has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. On the flip side is Vick, who is still battling his way back, and was informed of the decision by Kelly Tuesday morning. "Chip is a straight-up guy," Foles said. "He came in and told me Im No. 1 and told Mike hes No. 2. Its not like in the movies where everyone sits down and theres tears." Last week during the teams bye, Vick said in a radio interview that as well as Foles was playing, he couldnt be taken out of the lineup. "Coach and I have always been on the same page right from the go," Vick said. "Ive been playing in this league a long time, its great to see a guy who I know can play have great success. "Its not disappointing at all. Im still a part of this organization, who took great care of me. One that has given me all the opportunities and possibilities I could ever imagine. As a competitor, you want to be out there, you want to play. But at the same time, you can only control what you can control. Nick has done a great job." Vick and Foles competed all through training camp last summer and the veteran won the job based off a better preseason. "I always believe you need to have one quarterback," Kelly said. "I dont think our guys are going into games worrying about if they make a mistake. I want our players to always play from a desire to excel, not a fear of failure. "The only thing Ive told Nick before we go into the games is go let it rip, dont worry about things." Jhonas Enroth Jersey . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. Travis Dermott Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. http://www.theleafshockeystore.com/Maple...as-Jersey/ .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday.The Winnipeg Goldeyes recorded their first ever four game sweep at Sioux Falls Stadium on Thursday night. The Goldeyes (14-7) ended their series against the Sioux Falls Canaries (6-14) with an 8-3 win in front of 2,549 fans at the Birdcage. The two teams were both off to hot starts, both recording runs in the first inning. After the Goldeyes loaded the bases in the top of the first with none out, they were able to score two runs. Tyler Kuhn came in to record the games first run on a Donnie Webb RBI sacrifice fly. Then Jake Blackwood scored on a Reggie Abercrombie RBI single. The Canaries responded with a leadoff home run from Steven Tinoco in the bottom of the inning. The Goldeyes extended their one run lead in the top of the third, as Luis Alen got on base with a double and then was brought home on Abercrombies second RBI single of the night. Winnipeg got a quality start from Nick Hernandez on the mound. He struck out six and only gave up one run over six and two-thirds innings of work. Hernandez was also able to retire 12 straight Canaries batters from the third to seventh innings. The win was Hernandezs first in his fourth start of the season. "Weve been working hard on Nicks mechanics the last few days," said Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show. "He went out there and did a heck of a job." Ray Sadler put another run on the board for the Fish in the fifth with a solo home run. It was then 4-1 for the Goldeyes on Sadlers team leading fifth home run of the year. Tie Domi Jersey. . In the top of the six Casey Haerther scored on a wild pitch from Ben Moore. Moore took the loss for the Canaries. Six of the nine Goldeyes batters were able to record a multi-hit night, including Abercrombie who led the team with three RBI. He batted in the Goldeyes sixth run in the top of the seventh. "He wasnt trying to do to much with the ball," said Vermilyea of Abercrombie. "He just did what he does best and served it up the middle." The Goldeyes last two runs came in the eighth. Josh Mazzola led off the inning with a solo home run, and then Tyler Kuhn came in to score on a Jake Blackwood RBI single. The Canaries were able to score two runs in the bottom of the ninth to end the game off. With the win the Goldeyes move into sole possession of first place in the North Division, one game ahead of the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks and the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes now head to Fargo to take on their North Division rivals the RedHawks in a three game series. The series starts Friday at 7 p.m. with Goldeyes starter Kyle Anderson (2-1) set to face RedHawks pitcher Taylor Stanton (0-2). The two teams will then play again on Saturday at 6 p.m. and on Sunday at 1 p.m. "Its nice to get on a roll before we head over there," said Vermilyea of heading to Fargo. "Theyre a solid team, and its always a big series against them." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation