Es ist: 16.11.2018, 08:37 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
PHILADELPHIA -- Marlon Byrd hit an RBI double and threw out a runner at the plate, le
24.10.2017, 04:12
Beitrag: #1
PHILADELPHIA -- Marlon Byrd hit an RBI double and threw out a runner at the plate, le
PHILADELPHIA -- Marlon Byrd hit an RBI double and threw out a runner at the plate, leading Kyle Kendrick and the Philadelphia Phillies over the Miami Marlins 2-1 Saturday night. Pat ODonnell Jersey . Miami lost its fourth straight game and second minus star slugger Giancarlo Stanton, hit in the face by a fastball Thursday. Byrd and rookie Maikel Franco drove in runs in the first inning. Down by a run, the Marlins threatened in the seventh when Kendrick (9-12) gave up a pair of singles. He was pulled after striking out Jeff Mathis and Jake Diekman relieved. Pinch-hitter Reed Johnson singled to right for the 1,000th hit of his career, but Byrd kept Philadelphia in front by nailing Justin Bour at the plate with a strong, one-hop throw. Jonathan Papelbon pitched a scoreless ninth for his 37th save in 40 opportunities. He snared a hard grounder by Jordany Valdespin, popped it out of his glove hand and threw to first to end the game. Brad Hand (3-7) took the loss. Kendrick pitched 6 1-3 innings for his fourth victory in five starts. He became the winningest pitcher on the Philadelphia staff this season. Franco made his first start at first base and had an RBI single along with two good defensive plays. Garrett Jones hit his 15th homer for the Marlins. Phillies rookie reliever Ken Giles pitched a scoreless eighth while ending his streak of consecutive batters retired at 25. His two-out walk to Marcell Ozuna was the first runner hes allowed in his last seven appearances. TRAINERS ROOM Marlins: Miami had Stantons jersey hanging in its dugout. He is recovering in Miami and the team hasnt ruled out a return this season by a top NL MVP candidate. Phillies: SS Jimmy Rollins missed his fifth straight game with a strained left hamstring sustained Monday against Pittsburgh. UP NEXT Marlins: RHP Tom Koehler (9-9, 3.74) pitches the finale of the three-game series Sunday. He will be looking for his first victory since Aug. 17. He has a 3.24 ERA in his last four starts, all no-decisions. Phillies: RHP David Buchanan (6-7, 3.90) has gone six straight starts without a victory, including four consecutive no-decisions. Buchanan, who last won on Aug. 6, earned the win over Miami on June 24 when he allowed two runs on six hits in five innings. Marcus Cooper Jersey . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. Akiem Hicks Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/You...rs-Jersey/ . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie.David Hearn finished up his first Open Championship in style, rolling in a birdie putt on the final hole to finish the week at 3-under. It was a solid week for the Canadian golfer and one from which hell take a great deal of confidence. "I felt like I was real close all week," he said after signing for a 1-under 71. "Obviously I dont think I was close enough to be contending for the championship right now but I felt like even today, if I capitalized on a few more of the putts, that I know I hit good ones but just didnt go in, I could have been right up there in the top 10 and in the mix." For Hearn, this week was the realization of a dream; an experience he always hoped hed one day enjoy first-hand rather than from his TV room. "Ive always loved watching this tournament on TV," he said. "Its kind of fun waking up first thing in the morning and just lying on the couch all morning and watching the British Open." He called this week a soft introduction to the Open as conditions were quite favourable. Other than Saturday, there wasnt much in the way of harsh conditions and even that only lasted for about six holes ffor Hearn. Sam Acho Jersey. It was ripe for scoring as the leaders showed. Hearns record in majors now is exemplary. He tied for 21st at last years U.S. Open at Merion, ended up tied for 47th at the PGA last August after flirting with the lead at the start of the week and now has a fine finish in the Open, which will add to his bank account and world ranking. "Im definitely getting better and I feel my game is tailored towards major golf," he stated. "I feel like Im a guy who can make a lot of pars when you need to do that. I enjoy these majors; the atmosphere is unbelievable. Its different than anything on the regular tour and its a lot of fun." Hearn will get plenty of atmosphere at his next stop, the Canadian major, the RBC Canadian Open. He will leave Liverpool along with a plane load of golfers and their families headed to Montreal and says despite a long week and a time change, hell be prepared. "We get kind of spoiled with the charter back," he said. "I think Ill be well rested by the time Thursday rolls around." Hell get his first look at Royal Montreal Monday morning when he tees off in a pro-am. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation