Es ist: 17.12.2017, 18:38 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
PHILADELPHIA -- The Cardinals were glad they pulled this one out, eventually. [url=ht
13.11.2017, 06:20
Beitrag: #1
PHILADELPHIA -- The Cardinals were glad they pulled this one out, eventually. [url=ht
PHILADELPHIA -- The Cardinals were glad they pulled this one out, eventually. B.J. Goodson Jersey . Matt Carpenter hit a sacrifice fly in the 12th inning, lifting St. Louis over the Philadelphia Phillies 6-5 on Saturday night. Jhonny Peralta homered for the Cardinals, who have won eight of 10 and closed within a half-game of NL Central-leading Milwaukee. "It would have been a tough one to lose," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. "It was one of those tough ones to swallow. But the guys fought hard and kept coming." Ryan Howard homered and Marlon Byrd and Carlos Ruiz each drove in a pair of runs for the Phillies. Pinch-hitter Daniel Descalso drew a leadoff walk in the 12th from Ken Giles (2-1). Descalso went to second on Jon Jays sacrifice bunt and moved to third on Peter Bourjos infield single. Carpenter then flied out to deep left. Seth Maness (5-2) pitched two scoreless innings and Trevor Rosenthal earned his 38th save in 43 chances. "The bullpen did a nice job holding us where we were after it got tied up," Matheny said. The teams combined to use 14 pitchers in a game that took 4 hours, 53 minutes. The Phillies tied it at 5 in the eighth on Byrds two-run single off Pat Neshek, who relieved Randy Choate after the bases were loaded with no outs. Cardinals starter Shelby Miller was in line for the win after going six innings and allowing three runs and five hits. "Overall I felt strong," Miller said. "I thought I did a good job getting ahead of the hitters." A pair of Phillies errors helped the Cardinals break a 2-all tie and go in front in the sixth with three runs off reliever Mario Hollands. "Not a good defensive inning for us," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. After A.J. Pierzynski led off with a double, Oscar Taveras hit a sinking liner to left. Domonic Brown appeared to pull up on a catchable ball and Pierzynski took off for third when Brown hesitated to throw back to the infield. Brown then threw the ball away, allowing Pierzynski to score. "Once the ball was caught I think he was focused on the ball and was not aware of where the baserunners were," Sandberg said. David Buchanan got his first no-decision in his 14th start, giving up two runs and eight hits in five innings. The right-hander is filling in for Cliff Lee, who is out for the season with an elbow injury. Buchanan was upset he was lifted so soon. "That caught me off-guard, honestly," he said. "I didnt expect that. I wasnt too happy about it. But I cant control that." TRAINERS ROOM Cardinals: RHP Jason Motte missed his 20th game with a lower back strain. The reliever is 0-0 with a 4.91 ERA in 24 games. Phillies: RHP Mike Adams will begin a rehab assignment on Tuesday at Triple-A Lehigh Valley. A shoulder injury has sidelined him since June 7. He is 2-1 with a 2.12 ERA in 19 games. UP NEXT Cardinals: RHP Justin Masterson makes his fifth start for St. Louis since being traded from Cleveland. Masterson is 1-0 with a 2.16 ERA in three games against Philadelphia. Phillies: RHP Jerome Williams looks to continue his strong performance since being claimed off waivers from Texas. He is 1-0 with a 2.19 ERA in two starts with the Phillies. REVERES KICK Kolten Wongs drive to centre leading off the ninth went over the head of Ben Revere in centre, bounced off the ground where it meets the wall and then ricocheted off Reveres foot over the wall. Wong was awarded second base and stayed there after crew chief Brian ONora reviewed the play for a rules check for a deflected ball being a double. PHILLIES OWNER DIES Sally Buck, one of the Phillies owners, died on Saturday, the team said. She was 83. Buck and her late husband, Alexander, became owners in 1981. PERALTAS POWER With his 18th homer, Peralta extended his club record for homers in a season by a shortstop. Bobby Hart Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Eli Apple Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Youth...ts-Jersey/ . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production.CHICAGO -- Up and down and side to side, Yovani Gallardo threw his fastball right where he wanted it to go. It made a big difference for the right-hander. Gallardo pitched seven sparkling innings and Khris Davis had a tiebreaking RBI double, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Monday night. Gallardo bounced back nicely from a sluggish outing against San Francisco, allowing one run and six hits while improving to 9-3 with a 3.00 ERA in 18 career starts against Chicago. "Just command, to be honest," he said when asked about the difference from his previous start. "I was able to command the fastball to both sides of the plate. I was able to go up and out of the zone whenever I needed to." Scooter Gennett had two hits, including an RBI single in the ninth, and Mark Reynolds connected for his 20th homer as Milwaukee opened a seven-game trip with its fourth victory in five games. Coming off his worst start of the year, Jake Arrieta gave up two runs and five hits in 7 1-3 innings for the Cubs. The right-hander was hit hard in a loss at Colorado on Wednesday, allowing season highs of nine runs and 13 hits in five-plus innings. "It was a little better from start to finish, a little better consistency with everything down in the zone, a lot of ground balls, a lot of early outs," he said. Arrieta (6-4) retired 13 in a row before Ryan Braun started the seventh with a single to centre. Braun was cut down at the plate when he tried to score from second on Gennetts one-out double, but Davis followed with a liner into the left-field corner to give the Brewers a 2-1 lead. "That was huge," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "You hate when you lose an opportunity to score, and he turns around and drives the guy in." Itt was more than enough for Gallardo (7-6), who retired his last seven batters. Robert Thomas Jersey. He struck out six and walked none in only his second victory in his last nine starts for the NL Central leaders. Will Smith pitched a perfect eighth and Francisco Rodriguez finished the seven-hitter for his major league-best 36th save in 40 opportunities. Reynolds connected with two out in the second, ending a 1-for-18 slump since his previous homer on Aug. 3 at St. Louis. Reynolds deep drive to left on Arrietas first pitch was gloved by a Cubs fan in the back row of the bleachers, earning a loud ovation from the crowd of 28,927. He quickly grabbed an older ball from his seat and threw it on the field, drawing another round of applause with the common trick in the outfield stands at Wrigley Field. Chicago tied it at 1 in the fifth on Chris Coghlans two-out double. WHAT A BATTLE Rodriguez and Anthony Rizzo faced off in a battle of All-Stars in the ninth, with the closer striking out the first baseman on the 13th pitch of the at-bat. Rodriguez said he threw every pitch he had to the slugger. "Pretty good young hitter," Rodriguez said. "So I respect him." HOSTILE RECEPTION Braun was booed every time he came to the plate and heard chants of "Steroids! Steroids!" and "Youre a cheater!" He was suspended for the final 65 games of last season for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. UP NEXT Milwaukee RHP Wily Peralta (14-6, 3.42 ERA) tries for his sixth consecutive win when he takes on rookie RHP Kyle Hendricks (3-1, 2.10 ERA) in the second game of the four-game series. Peralta is 10-1 with a 4.06 ERA in his last 12 starts, but is winless in two career outings at Wrigley. Hendricks has won each of his last two starts for Chicago. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation