Es ist: 19.11.2018, 05:57 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
ST. [url=http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/]Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys[/url] . LO
08.02.2018, 09:54
Beitrag: #1
ST. [url=http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/]Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys[/url] . LO
ST. Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Blues coach Ken Hitchcock switched Patrick Berglunds position with hopes of getting the forward going. After the way the move paid off, Hitchcock might want to make the change permanent. Berglund scored twice after moving from centre to left wing at the start of the second period, and Vladimir Sobotka and Alex Pietrangelo each had a goal and an assist as the St. Louis Blues beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 6-2 Saturday night for their fifth straight win. The two goals pushed Berglunds total to six, after a slow first half. "I dont think I can think about it too much," Berglund said. "Obviously, its been slow, but if I start thinking about it, changing the way I played, that would change the way I prepared, too. Ive just been working even harder in practice, shooting more pucks and trying to get it going that way." Hitchock switched Berglund from centre to left wing for just the second time since taking over the Blues early in the 2011-12 season. Columbus, which led 2-0 lead after the first period, has lost three of four after winning three in a row. Three of the Blues past five wins were at home, where they have won four straight. Despite injuries to key players such as David Backes and Alexander Steen, Hitchcock said his team is playing its best this season. "I think weve played some really good hockey in the last four games at home. I think thats what were happiest about," he said. "Weve got a way of playing now. I think what weve done here at home is weve developed a balance between offence and defence." St. Louis, off to its best start midway through a season with 63 points, has scored at least five goals in five of its past eight games. Maxim Lapierre gave St. Louis its first lead at 3-2 with his fifth goal just 94 seconds after Sobotkas sixth goal tied it at 17:29 of the second period. St. Louis got on the board about seven minutes into the second period when Barret Jackmans shot from the right side glanced off Berglund. The puck hit the far post and trickled past Curtis McEhlinney. His second goal came 17 seconds into the third when he deflected a pass into the goal. "Today, I had pretty much two lucky bounces but good things happen when you go to the net," he said. Jaden Schwartz added his 15th goal about midway through the third to make it 5-2. Hes scored in seven of his last eight games. Pietrangelo finished the scoring with about six minutes remaining. "We played a 20-minute game, tonight," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "They made a push and got their game to another level and we were unwilling to do that. They played a real simple game. We stopped skating. Our compete level wasnt nearly good enough. Body language wasnt good coming off the ice. "Eventually there has to be a response. I didnt like the way we reacted to it," he added. St. Louis goalie Brian Elliott has won 13 consecutive home games, extending a franchise record he set with a 5-0 shutout against Los Angeles on Thursday. McElhinney stopped 31 shots. Elliott faced 23, making 21 saves. Mark Letestu gave the Blue Jackets a 2-0 lead midway through the first. His shot from outside the left circle hit a Blues defender and popped over Elliott for his second goal of the season. The Blue Jackets took a 1-0 lead four minutes into the game. Artem Anisimov, standing alone in the middle of the zone with his back to Elliott, took a pass from Brandon Dubinsky. He whipped around and slapped a shot past Elliott, who didnt move as if he didnt see the shot. It was the 12th goal of the year for Anisimov. "We got off to kind of a rocky start in the first," Berglund said. "But, really, the whole team really grabbed it in the second and third." NOTES: St. Louis D Jordan Leopold saw his first action since being activated from injured reserve. He was out since November with a torn ligament in his right hand. ... Blues G Joroslav Halak missed his fourth consecutive game with flu-like symptoms. He got pulled after a period Dec. 28 against Chicago before sitting the next four, all St. Louis wins. Hes expected to make the start of a three-game trip starting Tuesday at Edmonton. ... St. Louis RW David Backes returned after missing three games with an upper-body injury and had two assists. Jonathan Villar Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Robin Yount Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/p...ersey-c-9/ . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.SAN DIEGO - Same pitcher, different approach, and the Los Angeles Dodgers and pitcher Josh Beckett couldnt be happier. "Josh was good, and it was a lot of the same thing," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Keeping guys off-balanced." Becketts reinvention continued Saturday night in the Dodgers 4-2 win over the San Diego Padres. His lively right arm which once produced one fastball after another has found new life by easing up. "Its a little easier the other way, but its been good," Beckett said. "Im locating my curveball, too. Its not like Im throwing curveballs down the middle. Im back-dooring them to lefties and getting them away to righties and getting them out front." Beckett (5-4) pitched seven strong innings, and Hanley Ramirez drove in two runs. Beckett, in his first start against San Diego this year, allowed four hits and two walks. No Padres reached second base, and San Diego never had more than one runner on base at a time against him. Kenley Jansen pitched a scoreless ninth inning for his 21st save in 24 chances, one night after allowing three runs for the loss. Tyson Ross (6-7) worked seven innings for San Diego. But the story was Beckett working over the Padres hitters. "(Beckett) had that tantalizing curveball all night long, all different counts," Padres manager Bud Black said. "He kept it down in the strike zone and he was throwing it for a called strike right at the knee. He threw enough fastballs to keep us honest." Beckett continued his stellar work against NL West teams, tying a season-high with eight strikeouts and lowering his ERA to 1.40 against divisional foes. "The way I pitch is different," said Beckett, who is 4-1 on the road with a no-hitter and a 1.88 ERA. "I never really felt like I had to give in." Becket had plenty of praise for Dodgers second baseman Dee Gordon, who reached base three times and scored two runs. "Any time he gets on base our chances of scoring go way up," Beckett said. "Hes special over there." Los Angeles, which collapsed in the ninth inning of a loss on Friday nigght, has won six of eight and nine of 12. Scooter Gennett Jersey. Mattingly said it was important to see Jensen return successfully after his meltdown. "That closer has to be able to clean the slate," Mattingly said. "You see them over the years, and guys are going to give up runs. That is just the way it is. "The key is to bounce back, and that has where Kenley has been pretty good. I think he has grown up into this role, to be able to clear the mind and go back out there the next day." Ross delivered a solid effort in his first start since walking seven in a loss at Seattle. He allowed three runs, two earned, and six hits with five strikeouts and one walk. Ross was again done in by the Padres weak offence, which failed to score him a run for the fourth straight outing. In five of Ross last seven starts, the Padres have produced nothing offensively. Beckett kept the Padres baffled with an assortment of offspeed pitches. He improved to 6-2 in nine career starts against him. The Dodgers took a 4-0 edge in the eighth inning on Adrian Gonzalezs run-scoring single. Ramirez put the Dodgers ahead 3-0 in the fifth inning. He lined a single to left to extend his hitting streak to nine games and score Justin Turner. With runners on the corners, Ross retired Yasiel Puig on a grounder to shortstop. The Dodgers broke the scoreless tie in the third on Gordons single, which scored Drew Butera after he opened the inning with a single. Gordon then stole his major league best 39th base and took third on second baseman Jace Petersons error. Matt Kemps sacrifice fly scored Gordon to give the Dodgers had a 2-0 lead. Kemps hitting streak reached nine games when he singled in the sixth. NOTES: Puig was in the starting lineup after leaving Fridays game with a strained left hip muscle. ... INF Juan Uribe (strained right hamstring) could rejoin the team for Sundays series finale. . Padres 3B Chase Headley (back) is expected to avoid the DL. With Headley sidelined, Rivera is taking ground balls at third. ... Dodgers LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (8-3, 3.13) faces Padres LHP Eric Stults (2-9, 5.76) on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation