Es ist: 19.09.2018, 06:44 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Senators playoff chances may be finished, but their general manager will be payin
17.03.2018, 09:37
Beitrag: #1
The Senators playoff chances may be finished, but their general manager will be payin
The Senators playoff chances may be finished, but their general manager will be paying close attention to the final 10 games of the season as he starts to focus on the 2014-15 campaign. Olivier Vernon Jersey . Speaking to TSN 1200 on Friday evening, Bryan Murray said he has not made any final decisions on his team for next season – and that includes giving a formal vote of confidence to head coach Paul MacLean. When asked directly about MacLeans job security moving forward, Murray did not make any guarantees for his head coach or any of his players. “I dont have a definite answer to that, but Pauls got a contract going forward. He was Coach of the Year last year and I dont know what happened this year necessarily as far as performance is concerned,” Murray said. “I think hes a very good coach and I think he has the ear of the players in the room. We had some really tough outings and its shared amongst a lot of people – myself included. We thought this team was better. We thought we had enough skill here to offset a couple of little things we were missing last year – and it didnt work out. Was that because of the departure of Daniel Alfredsson? Was it because we overestimated a couple our young guys? I think all of those evaluations will take place and will continue. With 10 games to go, well be watching very closely with the effort that is put forward here. Im certainly not planning to make any decisions until the 82 games have gone by and well make a decision based on the whole year.” Murray also elaborated on the prognosis of Bobby Ryan, who underwent surgery on Thursday in Montreal to repair a sports hernia injury that had been plaguing him for most of the season. Murray indicated that Ryan should be able to resume his off-ice training in a few weeks and his summer program should not be affected. Ryan – who had a team-leading 23 goals at the time of his injury – had a disappointing first season as the Senators failed to make the playoffs and he did not reach the 30-goal plateau. However, Murray was quick to point out that his injury played a major role in his lower productivity and the front office remains committed to him long-term. Ryans contract expires at the end of next season and while the Senators are not allowed to start formal negotiations on an extension until July 1st, Murray was adamant the club would push hard to keep him in Ottawa. “I think hes going to be happy to talk to us. We certainly plan to try to keep him, we hope to get something done with Bobby so he will have a long career in Ottawa,” said Murray. While Murray cannot open his contract talks with players like Ryan and Jason Spezza until July 1st, he can start negotiating with a pending free agent for his summer in Ales Hemsky. Acquired by the Senators at the trade deadline, the 30-year-old has been a nice addition to the Sens lineup and has found chemistry with Spezza on a consistent basis. Murray has not opened formal negotiations with Hemskys camp, but says that will be coming soon. “Ive said hello to his agent and Ive talked to Ales a little bit and I get the impression he likes it here, he likes the city and he likes the way hes been treated. Until you start talking and realize what the commitment is – term and dollar wise – its hard to know. Certainly well have conversations and thats part of the reason why we traded for him at the deadline. We thought if we could get him on board here and he gets to know the group and how we operate, it might be easier for us to negotiate with him and can be an advantage for us.” Murray also said he yet to open up negotiations with netminder Robin Lehner, who is set to become a restricted free agent this summer. While he has had a down year with only eight wins in 32 games and a 3.23 GAA, Lehner figures to be a major piece for the organization moving forward. And the general manager does not anticipate an issue re-signing the 22-year-old coming out of his entry-level deal. “I know that Robin has indicated that he likes Ottawa and he wants to stay here,” said Murray. “Well get it done with Robin, but its just a matter of where he fits into our long-term plans here.” Nat Berhe Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Phil Simms Jersey . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Wayne...ts-Jersey/ . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. SAN DIEGO -- Tim Lincecum doesnt pitch like the two-time Cy Young award winner from five years ago. Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. After throwing a no-hitter against San Diego 11 days ago, Lincecum took a shutout into the seventh inning Sunday to lead the Giants to a 5-3 win over the Padres. Lincecum (8-5) extended his scoreless streak to 23 1-3 innings before Brooks Conrad hit a solo homer in the seventh to knock him out of the game. The streak started with his second career no-hitter against San Diego on June 25. Lincecum followed that with eight scoreless innings in a 5-0 win over St. Louis on Tuesday. Although this is not the overpowering Lincecum who won the Cy Young in consecutive years, the results are impressive. "Im not going to overpower teams with my stuff," Lincecum said. "Im just going to have to mix my pitches and locations. Im doing a good job of that. Im not missing in big spots with pitches." He allowed one run on three hits, walked four and struck out six. Lincecum has won all three starts this season against San Diego and improved his mark against the Padres to 16-6 in 29 career starts. Lincecum threw his first no-hitter at San Diego on July 13, 2013. "Timmys just been on a good roll," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "How poised hes been, how easy his delivery has been." The Giants have been down this road before with Lincecum since he began struggling after his last Cy Young season and lacked the consistency that had marked the early part of his career. Bochy thinks this recent stretch may last. "Hes reinvented himself," Bochy said. "I think he has a better idea of what he wants to do as far as pitching. Hes become more of a pitcher. It was pure stuff early on in his career. Hes gotten more cerebral with the pitching side of it." Lincecum also believes he may be able to sustain his most recent success as compared to other stretches when it didnt last. "Its just a feeling I have right now," he said. "I look for consistency and this is about as consistent as I have been in the last few years. Hopeefully, this is the start of something good. Landon Collins Jersey. " The Giants, who had dropped 18 of 22 games after they lost the opener Friday, won two straight to win only their second series in nearly a month. Brandon Belt drove in two runs for San Francisco and Hunter Pence had three hits, extending his season-best hitting streak to 11 games, and scored three runs. Rookie Joe Panik and Michael Morse each had an RBI. Three relievers combined with Lincecum on a four-hitter. Santiago Casilla pitched the ninth for his third save in six chances. The Padres did not get their first hit off Lincecum until there were two outs in the fourth. Yasmani Grandal hit a two-run homer, his seventh, off former closer Sergio Romo in the eighth inning to cut the Giants lead to 5-3. Rookie Jessie Hahn (4-2) lost his four-start winning streak, allowing three runs on five hits over seven innings in his sixth major league start. The left-hander struck out five and walked two. "In the early innings, they were sitting on my curveball, so I had to make some adjustments," Hahn said. Hahn retired 11 straight batters after he allowed Morses RBI single to fall behind 3-0 in the third. "The second half of his outing was outstanding," Padres manager Bud Black said. "I was really impressed with how Jesse hung in there." Belt singled in a run in the first and had a sacrifice fly in San Franciscos two-run eighth. NOTES: Lincecums career best for scoreless innings is 29 in 2009. ... Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval, who left Saturday nights game with a left elbow bruise after he was hit while swinging at a pitch, did not play. ... The Giants 5-3 win Saturday night in 10 innings was just the clubs third victory since moving to San Francisco in 1958 in which the team won a game with a game-tying homer in the ninth inning and a game-winning home run in the 10th, according to information provided to the Giants by the Elias Sports Bureau. ... Giants RHP Ryan Vogelsong (5-5, 3.86 ERA) is scheduled to face As RHP Jesse Chavez (6-5, 3.23) in the opener of a three-game series at Oakland on Monday. ... The Padres travel to Colorado with RHP Ian Kennedy (6-9, 3.87) going against Rockies LHP Tyler Matzek (1-2, 4.25) in the opener of a three-game set. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation