Es ist: 17.12.2017, 18:29 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
capped by a super-steep
21.11.2017, 07:46
Beitrag: #1
capped by a super-steep
NEW YORK -- Jose Reyes heard the boos when he was lifted for a pinch runner. Joel Campbell Jersey . Mets fans wanted to see more. At least another at-bat or two. At least another season or two. It was an afternoon of mixed emotions for the effervescent shortstop in what could have been his last game in a New York Mets uniform, a 3-0 win over Cincinnati on Wednesday. After a bunt single in the first inning, Reyes was finished. The strategy paid off: Reyes won the National League batting title late Wednesday when Milwaukees Ryan Braun went 0 for 4. "It was kind of tough," Reyes said. "I want to stay in the game. They have to understand, too, whats going on. They have to feel happy about it if I win the battling title." The hit elevated Reyes average to .337057 and gave him a 2 1/2-point lead over Braun. The Brewers star needed to go 3 for 4 to overtake Reyes, but went hitless in four at-at-bats against Pittsburgh and dropped to .332. And that gave the Mets their first batting champion. "Im humbled and honoured," Reyes said in a statement issued by the Mets. "It means so much to my family and my country, the Dominican Republic. I have been through a lot over the past few years, so this really means a lot to me. Its also very special to be the first Mets player to win a batting title. There have been so many great players throughout our history." The dynamic all-star with a broad grin and bouncy dreadlocks bunted Edinson Volquezs second pitch down the third base line, and a charging Juan Francisco couldnt pick up the ball. Fans booed again when Reyes replacement at shortstop was introduced by the public address announcer, and on the SNY telecast former Mets star Keith Hernandez called the move "disappointing." Preparing for his game in Milwaukee, Braun didnt fault Reyes for leaving after just one at-bat. "Im not going to judge him," Braun said. "I respect whatever decision he decided to make and ultimately, he left the door open for me. Its not impossible. Ive gotten three hits in a game plenty of times. So, its still attainable, its still a possibility." Reyes told manager Terry Collins that he would bunt and wanted to be taken out if he got a hit in his first at-bat. Collins, finishing up his first year as Mets manager, had to fight back tears as he explained why he took out Reyes so early. "I understand. I heard some comments in the stands. I dont blame them. People pay a good price to come to these games. Youve got to understand that I ask these players to do a lot," Collins said before taking a long pause. "We worked hard to get their respect this year, and they deserve ours." Signed by the Mets as a 16-year-old out of the Dominican Republic, Reyes can become a free agent after the World Series. In a season interrupted by leg injuries that caused two stints on the disabled list, he scored 101 runs and led the majors with 16 triples. Fans chanted "Please stay, Jose!" throughout the ninth inning, and he gave a salute to the crowd as he walked off the field. Chants of "Jose Reyes!" continued after he threw his hat into the stands as he disappeared into the home dugout at Citi Field for perhaps the last time. "I always say, I want to stay here," Reyes said. "Were going to see what happens in a few weeks. I just need to sit down with my agent and make a plan." Reyes planned to host 15 to 20 friends at his home to watch Brauns progress. Reyes could be in for some more fun. His friends in the Dominican Republic had said if he won they intend to hold a parade for him in his hometown. "You never know whats going to happen," Reyes said. Miguel Batista (5-2) pitched a two-hitter for his 11th complete game, his first since July 19, 2006, for Arizona against the Los Angeles Dodgers. He allowed a one-out single to Edgar Renteria in the first and leadoff double to Chris Heisey in the second. "My goal was to stay out there as long as I could," Batista said. Queens product Mike Baxter hit his first big league homer, a two-run drive into the bullpens in right-centre off Volquez (5-7) in the sixth. Nick Evans singled in a run in the fourth. "I thought I pitched a very good game," Volquez said. "Im really happy I pitched deep into the game, threw a lot of strikes." The Mets, beset with financial issues, traded Carlos Beltran and Francisco Rodriguez during the season, lost David Wright for several months with a back injury and finished their third straight losing season at 77-85, two more losses than last year. Cincinnati also had a disappointing season, winding up at 79-83 after winning the NL Central last year with a 91-71 record. "Were going to work on our areas of improvement. Getting our front-line guys back out there, stay healthy. Thats what winters are for, to build and enhance," Reds manager Dusty Baker said. Before the game Baker said the Reds were playing to "get off those nines," but Batista was able to keep Joey Votto and Jay Bruce from rounding out their numbers. Votto went 0 for 3 to end the season with 29 homers and Bruce failed to get the three RBIs he needed for 100. NOTES: The Mets honoured groundskeeper Pete Flynn, who is retiring after 50 years with the organization. ... The Reds Drew Stubbs ended Mark Reynolds run of three straight years leading majors in strikeouts. Stubbs struck out 205 time and Reynolds had 195 heading into the Orioles season finale Wednesday night. ... The Mets announced a crowd of 28,816, giving them a final attendance of 2,352,596, a drop of about 7 per cent from last year and their lowest total since 2004, when they played at Shea Stadium. Nacho Monreal Jersey . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. Custom Arsenal Jerseys . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authenti...al-Jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract.MILAN, Italy -- Next years Giro dItalia will honour the 10th anniversary of Marco Pantanis death with several stages dedicated to the Italian climber. Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Stage 8 from Foligno to Montecupiolo will include the Carpegna climb where Pantani used to train, and uphill finishes in Oropa (stage 14) and Montecampione (stage 15) will recall two of his well-known victories in the race. Pantani won both the Giro and Tour de France in 1998. He was found dead in a hotel room on Valentines Day in 2004, and a coroner ruled he died from cocaine poisoning. There are eight stages for sprinters, three time trials -- including a team time trial to open the race -- and 10 mountain legs. Gazzetta dello Sport editor Andrea Monti handled the presentation since Giro director and RCS Sport general manager Michele Acquarone is suspended during an investigation into the alleged misappropriation of at least (euro)13 million ($17.7 million). The Gazzetta is controlled by RCS Media Group, which organizes the Giro. Vincenzo Nibali, this years Giro champion, attended the presentation, although he has indicated he may skip the race next year to focus on the Tour de France. Organizers said that Joaquin Rodriguez, who leads the UCI WorldTour rankings after winning the Il Lombardia classic Sunday, will ridee the Giro. Ainsley Maitland-Niles Jersey. Also expected back are two-time Giro winner Ivan Basso and Cadel Evans, who won the 2011 Tour de France. Basso had to withdraw just before the start of this years Giro due to a cyst on his backside. This years Tour winner Chris Froome has indicated he will not ride the Giro, while the status of 2008 winner Alberto Contador remains uncertain, as does that of Bradley Wiggins, the 2012 Tour champion who withdrew midway through this years Giro. The race will open with a 21.7-kilometre (13.5-mile) team time trial in Belfast. Stage 2 will also start and end in Belfast, while the third leg goes from Armagh to Dublin. After a rest day and transfer back to Italy, the race resumes in southern Italy with a stage ending in Bari. Stage six in central Italy heads up to Monte Cassino, the site of a major World War II battle. The races first individual time trial comes on stage 12 with a 46.4 (28-mile) route from Barbaresco to Barolo that honours two of Italys best-known wines. The grueling Stelvio climb is back after it couldnt be used this year due to bad weather. It will come in the 16th leg from Ponte di Legno to Val Martello. Stage 19 is another individual time trial, a 26.8-kilometre (16.7-mile) leg from Bassano del Grappa to Cima Grappa. The penultimate stage 20 is expected to be the races toughest, capped by a super-steep finish up Monte Zoncolan, before the flat finish in the northeastern port city of Trieste. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
05.12.2017, 11:38
Beitrag: #2
RE: capped by a super-steep
Information on techniques to finance a fantastic franchise through Canada. What financing solutions can be obtained while you happen to be financing a fantastic franchise, just be sure consider and which will help absolutely need franchise fiscal commitment course of action. financeparlor
When you happen to be needing find car, requires. considerations is perhaps financing. The excuse is, many men and women wouldn't have the first high degrees of money, which should meet the retail price the motor vehicle. financepalace
Home spend on is a sort of financing furnished by the company which in addition manufactures or perhaps sells your current handmade necklaces or investment which is being grabbed. A outstanding example in the sort involving financing could possibly be a auto designer giving any loans towards somebody who could possibly be buying trucks and cars. financecrib
How do you wish to know the right way to sell your current household employing company loans but will not have risk in the transaction. This is certainly accomplished thru "equity only" financing. This is the reason why the get better at can sell their house and generally seller spend on their "equity" in the property. 1stfinanceconnect
Your tastes for getting used vehicle as being a used motor vehicle is perfectly befitting you will certainly own trucks and cars at affordable this is easily fair... And should you be researching to the loan product or service, note the belief that used vehicle finance UK is perhaps suitably manufactured to the residents from the UK... Not generally the finance is abundant but every time availed carefully it will provide you with origin involving low cost financing of put to use vehicle. 1stfinancetoday
Personal finance is not an issue you should be required to face when coming from a crisis like a number of people end out doing... Your personal finances are vital in your own life, secureness along with money... Check unveiled programs for the purpose of enabling this specific via the world wide web Make some form of investment and finance plan For the reason that primary state for a personal income security has been established, the number of time has visit your additional. 1stfinancespot
The finance industry might be involved with just how individuals in addition to institutions command their financial resources -- that they can raise your dollars, where these kind of allocate all this and they use all this -- in addition to assesses just about any risks essential for these activities and in many cases recommends techniques to manage those people risks... There are various exhilarating along with pleasing jobs in the field of finance. 1stfinancecafe
When get a car you should buy the most effective car that will money need to purchase but you need make certain that your car finance program is equally as good... Getting essentially the most for Your money When you happen to be researching pertaining to car finance help you should get the most effective loan that will money need to purchase... If you need the excellent car finance program available you first will likely need to determine what is important for anyone. 1stfinancetutorial
The business online of personal finance is boosting fast... Personal finance is obviously not the case the jargon-ridden world until this was during the past even in the past... Most online finance companies produce personal finance tips that will aid out mortgage loan product seekers who turn out lost coming from a sea pertaining to jargon... Personal finance has improved considerably using any rise from the Internet. myfinancehq
Higher education could boost your job prospects in addition to future wealth creation potential, letting you possibilities your way of life, university in addition to college permits you to meet folks together using impresses prospect employers no matter whether you finally go with a career absolutely need chosen niche or it could be not. myfinancelink
Finances are no matter what involves earnings, earnings, alternatives, expenses, or everything else... All factors related to finances involves profits... But personal financedoes never just talk in connection with money... Personal finance is more in the financial attributes of an man... Its content has everything so very long as finance is related myfinancecity
The best method to get cost-effective car finance is picking an power car house loans website in addition to let them look at different companies in your current part and have you affordable deal simple for your instances... Vehicle finance can occur comprising a lot of numerous varieties and deciding on your one as part of your circumstances is often a must. vipfinanceadvice
The state from the economy is perhaps forcing a great number of families to experience a longer, challenging, consider his or her storage storage compartments... Focusing with regards to spending in addition to saving might actually feel demoralizing, but taking proper care of your personal finances will generally benefit anyone overall... Here are several very wonderful personal finance tips that will aid get anyone started. vipfinanceguide
In the last few yrs the way between outdated CB radio and 10 meter radio has turn out blurred... Phrases by way of example '10 meter CB radio' in addition to 'export CB radio' individual irrevocably woven themselves from the amateur radio and CB radio vocabulary... A realistic CB radio operates in the 11 meter part at in connection with 27mhz. radiofinancejournal
World involving warcraft is essentially the most famous MMORPG of your time, even however a that will WoW player My corporation is excited you just read the paper regarding the popular development, so My spouse and i absolutely wanted to put in writing a Cataclysm Guide the industry passion inside my situation because I understand that anyone folks actually want to know everything with what has an extra chance. hitfinanceblog
If you're a damage traveler in addition to missed by using a summer trip vacation, take benefit to the off-season rates. What is just about the most ideal family journeys for singles? Costa Rica for the purpose of historical prepared excursions, venture holiday, ecotourism in addition to beaches certainly not for honeymooners. soloshoppingtutorial
You should shop with the week's develop at Wal-Mart even if you input the shop, you notice that all just about any shopping buggies have passed on. How would you like to feel? On the other hand, you'd resemble not searching in at any rate and button to many people other stores the best place shopping carts can be obtained. evershoppinghq
Having brilliant looking on-line based acquiring website ideal, a extensive achievement, but what makes one currently go and turn the sales meant to really prove if the site could possibly be successful? Getting traffic internet is hard, hitshoppingblog
Avoid highly-priced faults clients create anytime acquiring "As Seasoned On TV" using television infomercials. These guidelines should help you'll want to don't finally turn out paying additional than anyone thought that you just were. tutorialshopping
Well it is really happened for the second occasion. Christmas can be used also, anyone haven't get your In season shopping concluded. You have never even began. Why? Just how could the have developed? Every year you show yourself that you start early and turn everything done before heading. shoppingterritory
Food shopping at the budget? Back then you type in all store, you can get to slide patient to affiliate marketing. Marketing should be the good reviewed development of why is people search for. Don't go with the affiliate marketing trap. Here are 14 astute tips that will aid save 10 - 15% for a money when food acquiring. shoppingparlor
Hopefully you will possess begun thinking of setting a afford your installments on In season gifts in 2010. Setting a afford Christmas gifts allows you to maintain control for a finances in the spending by way of holiday year or so. shoppingessay
There are generally numerous on-line procuring internet sites places for you to order as part of your products. But how more and more online retail outlets are true? Shopping online are generally risky folks who wants know how you can protect yourself. The advert from the internet seems to have made on the internet shopping greater. ishoppingfun
Shopping is often a language this can be internationally identified and loved regardless of where you are placed - usually for means items but will likely homewares, elderly binoculars, food in addition to plenty more! There are many cities that is to be celebrated therefore to their fabulous acquiring possibilities, 1stshoppinglink
Some think the belief that duty actually zero cost searching doesn't allows you to save no matter the reason. Though subject sold pertaining to duty actually zero cost shops are exempted using customs goverment tax bill, and invest in owner's savings employing this is presumably should be passed about you, freeshoppingsight
Money stress seem an epidemic right now. Every occasion you are influenced by it, you really feel numerous strain. Financial pressure gets worse, in addition, you experience guilty continuously you search for something. simplyshoppingzone
My organization is basically possibly certainly not shocked exactly why people will certainly contemplate building a free internet commerce cart. Most of these time period you would want to spend your money in your areas in case you by correctly. Also, general development of a website is not truly always affordable of facts. cybershoppingnexus
Not lots of people can adapt to retirement generally after working 9 that could 5 for the purpose of 30 yrs. For folks who still tend to keep tense, but maybe not way too stressful, a coldfusion cart online shop might be something worthy of reviewing. topshoppingbox
Many beginners in the sport pertaining to golf feel it quite challenging to create that original purchase and after this have difficulty seeking out golf team sets. There are literally hundreds of a variety of sets, then you will possess the personalized bank series by your favorite golf enthusiast, colors, or everything else. hitshoppingcity
Remember back then you ended up kids along with went from the candy shop? There was so much... it was everywhere. Where that is known do anyone start? What that is known do you have? How really does one make a decision? Is the idea possible get all the tasks? Dubai is often a giant goody store, every place containing something in order to meet your yearnings for acquiring. 1stshoppingportal
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Portal | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation